Activities | Workshops
23-24 March 2022
UC3M Downtown Campus, Puerta de Toledo, Madrid
The UC3M node organizes a workshop on energy economics.
There will be presentations and discussions about electricity markets and regulations on transport with a mix of applied theory and empirical papers.
Below is the list of presentations:
- Tatyana Deryugina “The Long-run Effects of Pollution”
- Mar Reguant: “The Value of Infrastructure and Market Integration: Evidence from Renewable Expansion in Chile”
- Stefan Lamp: “Bidders’ Experience and Prices in Renewable Energy Auctions”
- Stefan Ambec: “Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism and Free Allowances”
- Isis Durmeyer “The Welfare Costs of Urban Traffic Regulations”
- Natalia Fabra: “Do renewables create local jobs?”
- François Salanié (with Catherine Bobtcheff) “When Electricity Provision Becomes Unreliable.